Part-Time Bookkeeper Job Opening at Texas Folklife
Start Date: April 4, 2019
Time Commitment: Part Time - 6 to 12 hours / week
One day a week on-site, Remote as needed.
This is a contract, hourly rate position
Provide bookkeeping services and support for medium size Arts and Culture 501(c)3 organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generating monthly Bank Reconciliations of all current accounts, filing and sharing them with designated BOD and staff members.
· Monthly General Ledger Review, including checking for correct account entries, verifying current period loan balances, verifying property rental payment distribution, verifying entries to Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, and review of detailed P&L.
· Generating monthly Financial Statements and Dashboard report for ED and Board review.
· Supervising Payroll Processes, and executing monthly and quarterly IRS and TWC filings.
· Year End Review, including filing Sales Tax, W2 and 1099 forms.
· Assisting in the fulfillment of the annual independent audit.
· Communicating with external accountant.
· General bookkeeping and fiscal advice as needed.
Send resume, hourly rate requirement and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Texas Folklife:
Texas Folklife is a statewide non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and presenting the diverse cultures and living heritage of the Lone Star State. Since 1984, Texas Folklife has honored the cultural traditions passed down within communities across Texas and explored their importance in contemporary society.