The Fourth Annual Ney Day is right around the corner! Come celebrate Elisabet Ney and her creative and inspirational legacy with us! Featuring:
- Live music from SeVana Marimba, Lavelle White, Betty Soo, Molly Burch, and Nina Diaz of Girl in a Coma! AND Elizabeth McQueen is our official MC!
- Activities include Trapeze artistry of Madi Ward, sculpting and art demos, food trucks, hula hoopers, technology activities, clay crafting, health screenings, bookmaking, and more! Booths will include Austin Pets Alive!, Girls Empowerment Network, Girls Rock Austin, TreeFolks, Stitch Lab Sewing Studio Austin, Thinkery, GrannyGoodFish, Women Printmakers of Austin, and more!
- We will also host the public opening of a new interactive outdoor sculpture by featured artist Jenn Hassin! Come add to it yourself! This large installation will remain onsite till Ney Day, 2017.
- Produced with help from KUTX 98.9, Texas Folklife, Texas Commission on the Arts, and Big Medium. We’re also a featured site for the West Austin Studio Tour!
- Location: 304 E 44th Street, on the 45th street side of the property.
- Phone: 512-458-2255. Find us on social media or at www.austintexas.gov/elisabetney
Admission as always is FREE