Ney Day! (postponed until June 10th)
Due to weather, this event has been postponed until June 10th. Stay tuned for more details
The Elisabet Ney Mueum hosts its FIFTH ANNUAL NEY DAY!
When: Saturday May 20 from 12PM to 5PM.
Where: Elisabet Ney Museum
304 E 44th St.
Austin, TX 78751
Texas Folklife will be tabling at Ney Day! throughout the day. Come celebrate Elisabet Ney and her inspirational legacy with us!
• Live music from The Hey Lollies, Las Tesoros de San Antonio, The Jones Family Singers, Riders Against The Storm and Ruby Fray! Elizabeth McQueen is our official MC!
• Activities include sculpting and art demos, food trucks, hula hoopers, technology activities, clay crafting, health screenings, bookmaking, and more! Booths from a wide variety of arts and social groups will be present!
• We will also host the public opening of TWO new temporary outdoor sculptures! One is by Renee Nunez, the other by Jieun Beth Kim, Christina Coleman, and Sara Madandar!
• Produced with help from KUTX 98.9, Texas Folklife, Texas Commission on the Arts, the Austin Parks Foundation, and Big Medium. We’re also a featured site for the West Austin Studio Tour!
• Please plan to use alternative transportation options!
MORE INFORMATION TO COME SOON!