Passionate about the folk & traditional arts of Texas? Join our community!
Texas Folklife Members take their passion for the cultural and heritage arts and translate it into action. Without the generous support of our Annual and Monthly Sustaining Members, our team would not be able to provide free and low-cost cultural arts programming to thousands across the State of Texas. Consider investing in the folk & traditional artistic expressions of Texas by becoming an Annual Member or Renewing Your Annual Membership today!
When you purchase an Annual Membership by November 3rd at 11:59 PM Central Time, you are eligible to claim limited-time perks in time for the 32nd Annual Accordion Kings & Queens! As a Texas Folklife Member, you will receive the following perks at each level:
|Membership Level||Texas Folklife Perks|
|Student/Senior - $25||Monthly Texas Folklife Newsletter, Access to Archives Library digitized materials, Early Access to Virtual Texas Folklife Exhibits, Early Access to the Virtual Silent Auction, Complimentary Access to Virtual Zydceo 101 Workshop, Invitation to Member Appreciation Happy Hour in Houston, and 25 Entries into the Online Accordion Raffle|
|Individual - $35||Same as above, plus a Recording of Zydeco Dance Pre-Event Workshop and 35 Total Entries into the Online Accordion Raffle|
|Family - $60||Same as above, plus 60 Total Entries into the Online Accordion Raffle|
|Friend - $100||Same as above, plus Recognition on the Texas Folklife Website and 100 Total Entires into the Online Accordion Raffle|
|Hero - $250||Same as above, plus Invitations to participate in organization committees, special projects, and new initiatives, and 250 Total Entries into the Online Accordion Raffle|
|Legend - $500||Same as above, plus 45-minute recorded oral history/storytelling session or an exclusive staff/artists led gallery tour (virtual or in-person), and 500 Total Entries into the Online Accordion Raffle|
|Folk Saint - $1000||Same as above, plus public recognition at events, a Private Folk Saint Concert with TXF affiliated artists (virtual), a Coffee Chat with the TXF Director (Virtual for the time-being), and 1000 Total Entries into the Online Accordion Raffle|
You can choose to have your membership automatically renewd by selecting the checkbox that says "The membership you have selected will automatically renew" under the membership level options.
Become a member or renew your membership today to join our community in preserving and presenting the folk & traditional arts of Texas!
Become an Annual Member
Renew Your Annual Membership
If you have any questions about Annual Memberships with Texas Folklife, please contact our Membership Coordinator Maya at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be more than happy to assist you!
Membership Portal Login
Other ways to contribute:
- Make a donation
- Click here to donate in order to support our mission! Donate
- Donate Cryptocurrency
- Click here to donate cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and USDC to our crypto wallet in order to support our mission! Donate Cryptocurrency
- Monthly Sustaining Memberships
- A membership to Texas Folklife to support Texas Folklife programs. Your support helps improve the consistency and reliability of funds to maintain our many community programs and activities, while spreading your donation investment over several months. Become a Monthly Sustaining Member Renew Your Monthly Sustaining Membership
- Volunteer with us
- Please visit our volunteer page for more information about our many volunteer opportunities, or fill out our volunteer form Volunteer Form
- Donate via Amazon Smile
- When you make purchases on Amazon.com using this link, Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase amount to Texas Folklife in support of our programs and activities. Your support in any form is always appreciated! Donate via Smile on Amazon
- Make an in-kind donation
- If you wish to make a donation in kind instead of cash, please fill out our in-kind donation form. You will receive a copy of the form for your records upon submission. In-kind Donation Form